Better Connected Beaconsfield has been here to help and support our community at this difficult time. We are helping with our network of hundreds of volunteers providing support to Beaconsfield residents. Visit our home page to ask for help.
If you are worried that a vulnerable person is at risk because they are not receiving care please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 383 204. Especially during the current crisis it would be great if we all do our bit to be alert to neighbours who might need more help.
To keep up with all of the latest information, make sure you have liked our Facebook page.
List of Useful Other Contacts
- Beaconsfield Advisory Centre – Please telephone: 01494 672987 – 10am – 12 noon: phone call only or email, click here
- Domestic abuse – click here
- Thames Valley Alert service – click here
- Government online registration for extremely vulnerable people – click here for more information
- Samaritans – 24 hour confidential listening and support for anyone who needs it. 116 123 – freephone Available 24 hours; email@example.com – sometimes writing thoughts and feelings down can help.
- Mind -Telephone 0300 123 3393 weekdays 9am – 6pm or email: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information website: www.mind.org.uk
- Childline – Comforts, advises and protects children 24 hours a day and offers free confidential counselling. Call in confidence: 0800 1111 (24 hours)
- The Mix – Information, support and listening for people under 25. Call: 0808 808 4994 (24 hours)
- Cruse Bereavement Care – Support, advice and information to children, young people and adults regarding bereavement. Call: 01494 511117 – Leave a message on answerphone
- Relate – For more information www.relate.org.uk Telephone: 01628 625320
- Refuge – National Domestic Abuse Helpline – help for men, women and children. Telephone 24 hours a day: 0808 2000 247 Website: www.refuge.org.uk
- Citizen’s Advice Bureau – 0344 245 1289 – (national) 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday or 01895 837551/2 – South Bucks. Website: www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- National debt line: Call us for free debt advice. Call 0808 808 4000 Monday to Friday: 9am – 8pm, Saturday: 9.30am – 1pm Website: www.businessdebtline.org To access Coronavirus help and advice fact sheet. Click here
- Universal Credit helpline – if you need help financially call: 0800 328 5644 or Textphone: 0800 328 1344
- Coronavirus help: For any queries regarding Coronavirus, you can refer to the NHS 111 website. Click here for website.
- GP surgeries – Simpson Centre 01494 671571 and Millbarn Medical Centre 01494 675303 All appointments are pre-triaged, surgeries asking people not to turn up at surgery unless triaged and advised to do so. Repeat prescriptions can be made online or dropped by surgery door. NHS – non emergency number 111 and in the event of an emergency call 999
- Pharmacy numbers. Pyramid Pharmacy 01494 672677 LloydsPharmacy 01494 671631 Boots Pharmacy 01494 673320
- Taxis Fleet Cars 01494 681953 Aspire Executive Ltd 01494 611200 Beaconsfield Diamond Cars 01494 681666 Class Above Cars 01494 677772 Beaconsfield Taxi Services 01494 372978
List of Useful Local Council Resources